COLI SPA is located in the “Chianti classico” zone in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, a pleasant hilly area at about 30 Kms far from Florence, and it became for several years now a well known and established company in wine market. The winery works for a 70% in Italy and exports the remaining 30% abroad: European and extra-European countries like Russia, Japan, U.s.a., Australia, Korea, Canada, South Africa, and Brasil where Coli is present through different agents and importers.

COLI SPA was founded in 1926 as a family company: it produces and sells all along Chianti and Chianti Classico, together with Orvieto Doc and Classico, Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Morellino di Scansano, Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Vinsanto. At the moment the company is made up by the fourth Coli generation Belinda, Gianluca, Giacomo, Filippo with the supervision of Giampiero Coli. The renovation of the stocking area and the installation of a new bottling line make COLI one of the most competitive companies both for large-scale retail trade and for restaurants with an elite wine production. At present the family owns about 100 hectares of vineyards reimplanted in the last 10 years, in the Chianti and Chianti Classico area. They also have a multi-year experience on other 100 Hectars of Chianti, Chianti Classico and Morellino which allow them to vinify the grapes with particular attention to the product quality.

An internal laboratory of analysis allow the company to make the necessary checking for the incoming and outgoing wine. The stocking capacity for bulk wine is 100.000 Hectoliters and the annual production is about 13 millions bottles.

Thanks to the multi-year experience of the Coli family and to the young and well-prepared staff of about 20 persons, COLI pursues QUALITY as a means to achieve its goals and as a philosophy of its activity. For this reason the company reached the UNI EN ISO 9001 certification on 1997 for its system management, and more recently the IFS and BRC certifications.
The main outlet market is the large-scale retail trade, indeed the products have an excellent value for money.

Our main chain stores costumers are the following:
LUDING (Russia)
REMA 1000 (Denmark)
CHINA Airlines (Taiwan)
El Corte Ingles (Spain)
Publix – Trader joe’s (USA)

Indeed the costumer is always looking for an excellent value for money, but he needs also good services by his supplier, even for small quantities of special wines like Brunello di Montalcino, Amarone della Valpolicella and Vinsanto (especially for Christmas and Easter promotions). Please visit our website for any further information.

I nostri vini

L'azienda Coli produce tutti i vini della regione toscana chianti, chianti classico, chianti riserva, morellino di scansano, igt rosso e bianco toscano, brunello di montalcino ecc. e vini dell'italia centrale montepulciano d'abruzzo falanghina nero d'avola primitivo di manduria...

Dove siamo


Segnala questa pagina aggiungendo il link su...

Commenti (0)

Lascia un commento

Devi effettuare il login per lasciare un commento. Non sei ancora registrato?
Registrati a o usa il tuo account Facebook o Twitter per lasciare un commento.